Power of mom

.
They say it takes a village to raise a child. But somehow everyone's not so  to havr a village n have to raise the child all on their own. 
Fighting with the postnatal depression, breastfeeding pains, sleepless nights n fatigue n almoat dropping to a point where i thought i lost it all.. my courage, my confidence, my carrier n almost everything.. suddenly one fine day brought the brightest ray of hope. The day wen i understood my baby's not my weakness but my strength. Wen i looked back n realised what n how i ve managed everything so well being alone amid the needless suggestions n taunts of hopelessly sitting ppl around me i realised that i lost nothing but gained more power
Physically n mentally i ve became more strong.. thats the day i decided to pay my baby fr everything he did to make me strong. He made me Mom. N nthing in this universe beats that.. 
Dedicated to him.. i m just going to start on my own business very soon
Info in my next blog 😊
Catch u up soon with my new setup

Happy mommying moms
More power to u !!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fun female previliges i would like to pass on to men

Love in the times of social media

My cup of tea